Shopify is a cloud-based, multi channel ecommerce platform that offers a wide range of customizable features to open your own online store.
Integrating your Shopify store with Tickpay enables you to accept payments via the Tickpay Payment Gateway. You can accept payments via debit card, credit card, netbanking (supports 3D Secure), UPI or through any of our supported wallets.
The plugin offers seamless integration, allowing the customer to pay on your website without being redirected. This allows the plugin to work across all browsers.
We have added an automated integration feature for Shopify stores across India. To integrate your Shopify Store with Tickpay:
- Sign into your Shopify store.
- Click the Settings tab, then to the Payments tab and to the Alternative Payments section.
- Select Tickpay from the drop down list.
- Enter the test mode and . These can be generated from your Dashboard.
- Click Activate. This activates your account in Test Mode. You can use this account to make a few test payments to ensure a successful workflow.
– In “Test Mode”, no real money will be deducted from your account.
– You can keep the “Test Mode” checkbox as off in Shopify settings, if you see one.
Your Tickpay account needs to be activated successfully before you can use the live API keys.
To accept live transactions:
International Currency Support
Generate API Key
To generate API key:
- Log into your Dashboard.
- Select the mode for which you want to generate the API key from the menu ribbon.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click API Keys.
- Click Generate Key to generate key for the selected mode.